If you've landed on this blog by mistake, please follow this link:


www.Oregon.PreppersNetwork.com

Please update your bookmarks and the links on your sites.



Join our forum at:


Monday, March 30, 2009

Awesome Oregon Seeds

Oregon's climate and natural diversity lends itself to producing some really high quality seeds and food.

I prefer to buy local whenever possible but I also want a higher quality product.

My top two Oregon seed companies are:

TERRITORIAL SEED - be sure to get a catalog
20 Palmer Avenue, Cottage Grove, OR 97424
(800) 626-0866

VICTORY SEED COMPANY
P.O. Box 192, Molalla, OR 97038
(503) 829-3126

Also local are: (I haven't ordered from either of these companies yet)

NICHOLS GARDEN NURSERY
1190 Old Salem Road NE, Albany, OR 97321
(800) 422-3985

WILD GARDEN SEED
P.O. Box 1509, Philomath, OR 97370
(541) 929-4068

Get out there and garden, it tastes great and it's cheaper than store bought food which will be important this year.

Rick

1 comment:

Humble wife said...

I ordered from Victory seed company and just received some of my seeds friday. They were very backordered(as many are but the prices were fantastic and they had a few seeds that are more native to my region in the southwest.

I give them a thumbs up!


Oregon Preppers Network Est. Jan 17, 2009 All contributed articles owned and protected by their respective authors and protected by their copyright. Oregon Preppers Network is a trademark protected by American Preppers Network Inc. All rights reserved. No content or articles may be reproduced without explicit written permission.